Dietitians, like physicians, nurses, are provincially regulated health care professionals. They have a degree in food and nutrition from an accredited university program and undergo comprehensive and vigorous training. Whether you are concerning about your weight, getting ready for pregnancy or worrying about your high blood pressure or high blood sugar, our dietitian is here to help!
Bonus: Did you know that dietitian services are covered by most employee benefit plan? That means your health insurance company will pay for your dietitian visits! Let’s book your appointment now (link to booking page).
We are specialized in
Weight Management Counseling
- Weight loss for optimal health status
- Have a balanced body composition
- Muscle weight gain for clients struggling with underweight status and eating disorders
- Exercise/Sports nutrition
Chronic Disease Prevention and Management
- Diet management of diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease (hypertension, high lipid profile and etc), osteoporosis, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) and etc
- Primary and secondary prevention of stroke, heart attack and other cardiovascular disease
- General healthy eating tips
- Pre-conception and prenatal nutrition
- Gestational diabetes (high blood sugar during pregnancy) prevention and management
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum (severe nausea/vomitting) management
- Pre-eclampsia (high blood pressure) management
- Postpartum and breastfeeding nutrition
- Introducing solid foods to babies
70-gene testing for personalized nutrition. Everyone is different. You can eat according to your genes. Please watch this video to learn more: https://youtu.be/Sn7mdcoRiQY.
3 types of test are available. Please click on the link below to see the brochure for each one.